This was my first photo session! Robert and Heidi Shomakers engagement pictures! It was so much fun even though it was freeeeezing!! These are only some of them! I took about 1500 pictures. Trying to catch every moment! Enjoy!
“I had rescued the moment by using my camera and in that way had found how to stop time and hold it. No one could take that image away from me because I owned it." - The Lovely Bones
I am stepping into a whole a new world, even though I am living where I grew up. I want to get molded into the person I was before. I have never had so much motivation to fulfill my hopes, dreams and passions. My ultimate goal is connect myself to happiness. I have been depriving that of myself. I hope you guys can tag along with me on this next step, chapter, journey or whatever it may be. Have a couple laughs, tears and even a little love. Thank you much!
No comments:
Post a Comment